Monday, July 8, 2013

Chrissy Teigen Talks Fame & Upcoming Wedding with John Legend!






Chrissy Teigen is known for speaking her mind, and that's why we love her!

The model graces the cover of Vegas magazine where she opens up about living in the spotlight and her upcoming wedding to R&B crooner, John Legend.

On getting the call that she would be hosting "Model Employee":

"I started crying like a baby. It was embarrassing, but I was so happy. I had been waiting for an opportunity like this."

On her eating habits:

"I can’t eat whatever I want all the time, but I don’t deny myself either. I’ll have a great meal and then say to myself that I can’t eat like that tomorrow. I eat pretty normally unless I’m getting ready for a bathing suit photo shoot, and I’ve been getting into juices for that—things like kale and apple, not those disgusting cleanses with the cayenne and the maple syrup. I did that once and was staring at a cracker, and then I finally ate it and felt terrible about it! That’s no way to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment