Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Photos: See Jenna Dewan & Channing Tatum's Daughter!

Channing Tatum's daughter, Everly Tatum, just made her first public appearance!

On Saturday, Jenna Dewan-Tatum was photographed with her one-month-old baby girl at LAX -- and she is one little cutie.

Even though Channing confessed that witnessing the birth of his daughter was somewhat scary,  the actor is definitely a hands-on father and wants to spend as much time with his baby girl as possible.

In an interview last month with "Good Morning America" the 33-year-old explained that everything little Everly does is exciting ... even when she goes to the bathroom!

"I've never been so excited when something poos," he confessed on.

"I just get so amped up because I'm in the game now. The mom does so much of the early work those first few weeks and I'm just like, 'Put me in the game. Put me in the game,'" he says. "I've gotten so good at like changing diapers, swaddling and then get it back before she cries."

No comments:

Post a Comment