Friday, July 12, 2013

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Relationship Swaying Back and Forth

So first we hear that these two went out “on a date” the other night and apparently within like 6 seconds called it off.  I can only assume that Gomez took a look at the Biebs hairdo and thought “what the hell was I thinking?”  But apparently I was very wrong.
Bieber and Gomez didn’t show up to the AMAs together, but they did walk hand-in-hand into Bootsy Bellows nightclub in West Hollywood for an AMA after-party.   As TMZ first reported, Gomez’s main beef with Bieber is the fact he tends to hang around A LOT of supermodels. Our sources say Biebs is starting to think they’re better off as friends.
Hanging around supermodels to do what?  Help them with their hair?  I still refuse to believe that Bieber is all the way straight.  Then again at least I have the guts to admit that I’m jealous of the little punk.   Gomez is gorgeous and I’d shine her shoes any time she wanted.  Amongst other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment