Monday, July 8, 2013

Kristen Stewart & 4 Other Celebs Whose Faces Look the Same in Every Pic (PHOTOS)




Have you noticed that Kristen Stewart has the same facial expression in every photo that's ever been taken of her? I mean, okay, technically I think I have seen her smiling (although I'm not gonna look it up, because ain't nobody got time for that), but mostly her posing-for-a-professional-photo face is ... stony? Sulky? Just sort of deadpan?
I don't blame her for not lighting up like a Christmas tree in front of the camera, since she's been pretty up front about her awkwardness and inability to convey emotions in a manner endearing to other humans. But when you really look at how she comes across in photos, it's downright freaky. She's not alone, either -- there are a handful of other celebrities who look exactly the same in every photo, despite hair, makeup, and styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment