Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pamela Anderson Debt Hits $370,000 from the IRS

“Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars” celebrity Pam Anderson’s tax debt has people buzzing Monday after news hit the web that she owes the IRS some major bucks.   Just how much financial trouble is the “Baywatch” icon in these days?
According to TMZ, Pamela Anderson’s debt is from two tax liens. The first is for unpaid taxes in 2011 and the IRS says the “DWTS” star owes them $259,395.75. The second lien has been filed by the State of California for $112,118.90. This one is also for money she owes from 2011. Anderson’s rep isn’t commenting at this point, and TMZ notes that she ran into tax problems back in 2009 as well.
At this point I’d call this a norm with celebrities.  And yet I’m still baffled by it.   If you owe 260K in taxes then you’ve made pretty close to a million dollars.   And frankly if you have a good accountant then you’ve made over a million dollars.  I’d give anything to owe this much in taxes.
Day after day celebrities just ignore paying their bills.  I really don’t get it.   I guess Pamela thinks those breasts are invincible and they will make her money for life.   Eh, I’m a betting man and I say until 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment