Friday, July 12, 2013

Jenna Bush Hager is Expecting a “Springtime Baby”

Jenna+Bush+Hager+Conversation+Jane+Fonda+Andy+k2woNucJwGHl A beaming Jenna Bush Hager shared happy news this morning on Today. “I’m nervous and so excited to say Henry and I are pregnant, or I’m pregnant.” “It’s something I’ve always wanted,” said Hager, 31, getting a little emotional. “She was just crying at the Maxwell House commercial,” cracked Savannah Guthrie.
“What kind of mom will she be?” asked Matt Lauer. “Amazing,” said Jenna’s husband, Henry. “She’s a teacher.”
With all due respect here, every single time I think of Jenna Bush I think of Spring Break at college and her being as drunk as Brooke Mueller when she’s sober.   Seriously folks.   It’s just funny watching Jenna Bush on television and nothing thinking of George Bush trying to keep her in line.
Then again, she’s a teacher now and really seems to lead a quality life.  Still though, I’d have loved to party with her.  Congrats to the Hager’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment